[keycloak-user] password history not always correctly considered

Bystrik Horvath bystrik.horvath at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:28:28 EDT 2016

Hi Bill and Stian,

I know that this is a silly test case, but the API provides the possibity
;-) Anyway, I run my test from POSTMAN tool and the requests are running in
a sequece. I have a standalone Keycloak on my windows maschine, so it is
not a cluster. Yes Bill, you are right, most failing is the 3rd attempt.

Best regards,
Bystrik