[keycloak-user] Keycloak 2.1.0 Random SQL Errors (Possible connection leaks)

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 05:42:39 EDT 2016

Can you please create JIRA for it? Ideally also if you can add some
details (eg. configuration of your KeycloakDS datasource, what Keycloak
functionality you used. if number of connection is 18 from the beginning
and then it's same for longer time or if it's 0 from the beginning and
then it slowly increases etc.)

Thanks,
Marek