[keycloak-user] Keycloak integrated with Google Apps

Marcelo Barbosa firemanxbr at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 8 10:29:40 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I really would like create a documentation and study case using Keycloak
totally integrated with Google Apps, but in two months using Keycloak I
didn't have success.
I think the major for the Keycloak project take I person with time and this
resources for a complete testing the project.
I sent some errors in another emails and don't receive any help, if someone
help me will good, otherwise I will be forced to go to the simpleSAMLphp
project that works seamlessly with AD and Google Apps.

Cheers,