[keycloak-user] Keycloak integrated with Google Apps

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 03:27:23 EDT 2016

Few years ago, I integrated picketlink SAML with Google-apps . The docs
is here
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/PLINK/Picketlink+as+IDP,+Google+Apps+as+SP
.

The docs may be outdated, but hopefully some points are still valid,
especially for Google-apps domain setup (really not 100% sure). Note
that Keycloak SAML implementation is based on Picketlink impl, so
hopefully it should work.

You're right that we didn't test it (at least I am not aware). If you or
someone else from the community is able to successfully integrate
Keycloak with 3rd party providers like Google Apps, Salesforce,
Shiboleth etc, it will be cool if you can create the blog or wiki
somewhere. We can then backport to our docs or at least link it from our
blog, so other community people can see it.

Marek