[keycloak-user] [development] Jumping to another flow from an authenticator

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 15:42:18 EDT 2017

I think it's possible with current implementation by using:

context.forkWithSuccessMessage("some message, which will displayed on
the initial login screen");

or also "context.forkWithErrorMessage" . The "context" references
AuthenticationFlowContext object passed to the authenticator.

Something like this is used at ResetCredentialEmail authenticator, which
is used during reset-credentials flow (when user press link "Forget my
password" on the login screen).

Hope this helps,
Marek