[keycloak-user] Email verification redirect URL

Krishna Kuntala kuntalakrishna at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 08:02:29 EDT 2017

I am using Rest APIs to communicate with Keycloak for sending verification
email (/send-verify-email?client_id=xxx&redirect_uri=application-url). This
flow is working fine when user clicks on verfication link, "Back to
application" link redirects me to intended "application-url".

However with alternative flow, if the user does not click on this link and
tries to login with his credentials, the user will be redirected to Account
verification page. This sends one more email to the user with the link
embedded in it. This link does not have provided/intended redirect_uri i.e.
application-url. Instead it has redirect_uri to the default realm.

I want to embed the same URI even in case another email is sent to the user
for verification which is not happening in this case.

Thanks and Regards,
​KK