[keycloak-user] Initial configuration

Vanecek Stepan Stepan.Vanecek at finnova.com
Thu Aug 17 12:02:12 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

we are trying to automate the initial configuration of Kyecloak(realm creation,...). We would like to use KyecloakSession for that. At the moment, it is available in class MyEventListenerProvider that defines our Event Listener SPI's onEvent methods.

Is it possible to use this KeycloakSession outside of that class as well? For example, we thought of running a separate thread in MyEventListenerProviderFactory in init function that would sleep until keycloak is up and then perform the initial configuration with KeycloakSession. If so, how? If not, is there any other possibility?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,
Stepan Vanecek