[keycloak-user] Keycloak 3.4.1.CR1 SAML issues

Drew Weirshousky d.weirshousky at xsb.com
Fri Dec 1 14:20:18 EST 2017

Hi,
  3.4.1.CR1 seems to get me a step closer to a working keycloak setup.  Now I "login" using IDP initiated login, I receive an error page "An internal server error occurred". Keycloak generates a stack trace  with an error on parsing the SAML response "org.keycloak.broker.provider.IdentityBrokerException: Could not process response from SAML identity provider"  If I know go and access the app directly in the same browser I am authenticated as the user from the IDP.  I receive an error on logout but that is because I don't have a logout URI configured for the IDP.

  Is there another bug related to SAML parsing issues in the pipeline?  I am going to go browse the bug list more, may have seen something but it might have been old.

  Any help on this would be appreciated.  Could this still be a configuration issue if a valid token is being generated?  Maybe something is redirecting back to the wrong location?

Thanks
Drew