[keycloak-user] Change locale (language) for select list information.

Gustavo Alvarez gaalvarez0910 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:22:05 EST 2017

Hi all.

I am using the keycloak 2.3.0 Final. I changed the language for a master
realm, created a client and the information is presented whit the new
language, except some list retrieved from database in English, for example
in the menu 'Authentication' tab 'Bindings' the select list in browser flow
Do not change the language, always is English.

Can I change the language of this information ??

Thanks for your help.

Gaalvarez.