[keycloak-user] Keycloak Social Login

Anunay Sinha anunay.sinha at arvindinternet.com
Fri Feb 10 09:09:07 EST 2017

Hi
I am using keycloak as security layer and working towards enabling social
login.
Social login was working and I was able to integrate Facebook with just
configurations using the doicuments.

However I have a requirement where in I need to provide an API end points
for the same.
Our mobile devices will be communicating to facebook via the app and will
have the token from the facebook (Implicit Flow).
I will then be exchanging the token with keycloak for the keycloak access
token.

I have two questions
1. Is this approach correct, if not why
2. How can I achieve this. I was thinking of writing a custom authenticator
(Am not sure if thats the right approoach as I have to register user are
well if FB Access token user is not available with us (We can afford to
login user and with jsut emailID as we can onbaord new users later)

I am blocked because authenticator is not working with any build from 2.4.0
onwards

Let me know if my approach is correct and if so how to proceed about it.