[keycloak-user] Need any advice on issue KEYCLOAK-3923 (LDAP FEDERATION ISSUE)

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 16:23:27 EST 2017

This is not done yet. It will be good if you can create other JIRA (as
the previous is closed already and was also about some other issue) and
link this ML discussion and the previous KEYCLOAK-3923 .

But not sure when/if improve that... Until it's done in Keycloak, you
can likely create your own REST endpoint or ProviderFactory or something
and listen to the model event RoleRemovedEvent . See
RolePolicyProviderFactory.postInit for inspiration. For the groups, we
unfortunately don't yet have callback removal event..

Marek