[keycloak-user] is resource owner username or userid

Pedro Igor psilva at redhat.com
Mon Jan 2 06:36:00 EST 2017

Hello,

We store the user id. Please, keep in mind that username may change.

In the token you can use the "sub" claim to obtain the user id.
On 12/29/2016 4:58:33 AM, uğur kolip <ugur.kolip at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I use keycloak 2.4.0.Final with spring boot adapter, and authz-client
-authz-admin.
When i set owner , i set (getAccessToken().getPreferredUsername()) (my user
name, admin )
But when i try to get resource owner
($evaluation.getPermission().getResource().getOwner()), it returns userid
not username.
is it wrong ? or do you these purposely ?
is username unique ? why does we use username ?

thank you for helping