[keycloak-user] Feature Request: Better ECP Support for Service Provider

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 07:29:46 EST 2017

Outside OpenStack we haven't had much demand for ECP which is why it's not
been a priority to us. Please create JIRA issues for bugs and enhancements
you are looking for, but I can't promise anything with regards to when we
can look at it. Bugs affecting OpenStack is obviously something we'd look
at with higher priority. If you are able to contribute work including tests
we'd be more than happy to accept it.