[keycloak-user] KeyCloak Clustering and High Availability question

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Jul 11 10:46:51 EDT 2017

Wildfly clustering handles user login session replication as well as the
caching layer for information stored in the shared database and/or LDAP
and/or any other external user store.  Shared database is required for
storing realm configuration data and user data and imported user data.
So Wildfly clustering handles anything in-memory related and for
database stuff you have to rely on your database vendor for whatever
solution they have for this.