[keycloak-user] 3.2.0 to 3.1.0 Downgrade causing login errors

Sarp Kaya akaya at expedia.com
Wed Jul 19 02:39:15 EDT 2017

Hello,

If we left the password encryptor default, upon upgrading from 3.1.0 to 3.2.0 and then followed by a downgrade to 3.1.0 causes login screen to give “Invalid username or password” issue.

I am guessing this is due to default encryptor being changed in V3.2.0. My question is after downgrade, is there a way to fix this issue? Especially if it is done on the master realm, then you simply cannot login anymore.

Thank you,
Sarp