[keycloak-user] RHSSO 7.1 missing "login with email" toggle for realm configuration

Geadah, Nicolas (VEC) Nicolas.Geadah at vec.virginia.gov
Wed Jul 26 13:54:34 EDT 2017

KeyCloak 2.5.0 added the ability to control whether users should able to login with their email address, and the ability to support duplicate email addresses.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-4059

We need these features and I was expecting to see them in RHSSO 7.1 (considering it is derived from Keycloak 2.5.5)

Unfortunately, I noticed that these features are not in the administrative console when configuring my realm.  It seems to boil down to an outdated template for the admin view (realm-login-settings.html in themes\base\admin\resources\partials)

Any reason why these features were not brought over into RHSSO 7.1?  Did they make it into 7.1.1?