[keycloak-user] Unable to Store and Retrieve Group-Role relationship in LDAP

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 06:02:10 EST 2017

Yes, you're right. This is not available ATM. What is available is the
support for Keycloak group inheritance to be mapped for LDAP groups. But
mapping for:
- Groups-roles membership mappings
- Roles to composite roles membership mappings
is not available now.

Feel free to create JIRA. But not sure if we ever go into it...

Marek