[keycloak-user] How I possible to reuse configuration between authenticators?

Known Michael known.michael at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 14:13:16 EDT 2017

I need to use 2 authenticators in 2 different flows: browser and direct
grant flows.

It will be different authenticators from the keycloak point of view same
Java classes.

I want to reuse the authenticator configuration:

-          I want to update configuration of only one authenticator

-          I want to store it in one place in the database

-          I want its configuration properties will be provided only for
one authenticator

-          I want to reuse the configuration in the second authenticator

How is possible to do it?