[keycloak-user] Ldap integration via Keycloak admin client api

Nabeel Ahmed mr.beel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 04:09:22 EDT 2017

So following is the code that i am trying execute but getting response 404.

UserFederationProviderRepresentation uf = new
UserFederationProviderRepresentation();
uf.setDisplayName("ldap-NP1FSM0991V");
uf.setProviderName("ldap");
uf.setPriority(1);
uf.setFullSyncPeriod(-1);
uf.setChangedSyncPeriod(-1);
Map<String, String> config = new HashMap<String, String>();
config.put("pagination", "true");
config.put("debug", "false");
config.put("searchScope", "1");
config.put("connectionPooling", "true");
// config.put("syncRegistrations", "true");
config.put("usersDn", "CN=Users,DC=rdx,DC=lgc,DC=com");
config.put("userObjectClasses", "person, organizationalPerson, user");
config.put("usernameLDAPAttribute", "cn");
config.put("rdnLDAPAttribute", "cn");
config.put("uuidLDAPAttribute", "objectGUID");
config.put("baseCtxDN", "CN=Users,DC=rdx,DC=lgc,DC=com");
config.put("rolesCtxDN", "CN=Users,DC=rdx,DC=lgc,DC=com");
config.put("bindDn", "CN=Data Server,CN=Users,DC=rdx,DC=lgc,DC=com");
config.put("bindCredential", "123456");
config.put("vendor", "Active Directory");
config.put("editMode", "READ_ONLY");
config.put("connectionUrl", "ldap://[someserver]:389");
config.put("authType", "simple");
uf.setConfig(config);
Response response = kc.realm("DSISRealm").userFederation().create(uf);

Response Status: 404

Please help

Regards,

Nabeel Ahmed