[keycloak-user] Alternative sub flow

Matt Evans mevans at aconex.com
Tue Mar 21 18:12:00 EDT 2017

Our setup is that SMS is a backup for OTP, so to enable OTP the user also has to provide a mobile phone for SMS. I was trying to configure it to show OTP first and only move to SMS if OTP returns 'attempted'. I was going for similar to how the cookie authenticator works.

I hadn't got to looking at how to make the whole sub-flow optional, based on whether the user is configured for OTP or not.