[keycloak-user] Use X.509 certificate when retrieving Access Token from OIDC Provider?

Nalyvayko, Peter pnalyvayko at agi.com
Thu May 4 11:52:59 EDT 2017

Hi,
Not hundred per sure, but you may have to edit standalone.xml to update connectionsHttpClient" SPI provider configuration (unless you have already done so) by adding a path to the client cert store containing your x509 client certificate, the client store password and the private key's password (if any).

"client-keystore"
"client-keystore-password"
"client-key-password"

My $0.02