[keycloak-user] LDAP user group membership not syncing

Luiz Carlos amomrabr at gmail.com
Fri May 12 14:40:55 EDT 2017

Hi everyone

I'm trying to sync the LDAP groups into Keycloak but it doesn't update the
membership if I add or remove it from a group in LDAP.

I was able to sync the groups and its users into Keycloak correctly if
those wasn't provisioned before. For example, if the user already exists in
Keycloak DB (provisioned from LDAP) and I remove it from a LDAP group (also
provisioned from LDAP), the user in Keycloak continues to being a member of
the group in the Groups tab of user's details screen and in client's group
mappers. However, if I open the Members tab of group's details screen the
user was removed from the group.

Is there any way to solve this problem? Because of my company policy I
can't use Keycloak to manage the groups.

I'm using Keycloak 2.5.1.

Thanks for the help

--
Luiz Carlos