[keycloak-user] Can't set password when registering a user

Alex Berg chexxor at gmail.com
Mon May 15 13:03:21 EDT 2017

Sorry, I haven't really tested from the need experience what I've
implemented, and I now believe it's doing as you say - the password isn't
holding.

I thought it was working because I got no error message when developing it.
I presumed I was just bad at typing the password to login with a user I had
newly registered, and so I just manually reset it in admin console to carry
on testing. 😓😓