[keycloak-user] When is a server restart required

mcwitters at winsupplyinc.com mcwitters at winsupplyinc.com
Tue Oct 24 13:57:11 EDT 2017

I'm sorry if this has been asked before or is readily available
information, but I haven't been able to locate a definitive answer.

Under what circumstances must the Keycloak server(s) be restarted for
changes to take effect? I spent a lot of time due to new or updated client
redirect URIs not taking effect until a restart occurs and not expecting to
have to. I've not problem with the necessity of it, but just wanted to know
for sure when it is required.

Thanks in advance.
Mike W.

This email message and any attachments is for use only by the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential, privileged and/or proprietary information.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete and destroy the message and all copies.  All unauthorized direct or indirect use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited.  No right to confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any error in transmission.