[keycloak-user] KC upgrade of Infinispan to 9.1.0?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Sep 11 04:39:25 EDT 2017

I afraid that we are tight to the infinispan version used by underlying
Wildfly. Which is 8.2.8.Final in the Wildfly 11, currently used in
latest Keycloak master. I think that you can monitor it with the usage
of JMX at least.

You can also add custom REST endpoints to Keycloak and do some health
checks on your own according to what you need.

Marek