[keycloak-user] Custom Account implementation and In-App Password changes

Ilya Korol llivezking at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 23:26:52 EDT 2017

Hi, is there any API for implementing custom version of UserAccount? We
are going to create separate User Account app for our users where they
could manage their data (names, telephones etc.), passwords and
company-specific settings. Almost all of per-user management except OTP
could be implemented via calls to Admin REST API, but it seems a little
hacky. So is there any suggestions or experience about creating
substitution for out-of-the box Account app?