[keycloak-user] Auth0 Lock alternative

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 04:41:50 EDT 2018

It is possible through admin REST API to know the available social
providers.

But this sounds like you're re-implementing Keycloak. If you have your
own login form on application side, you need to figure social providers,
but also other things (EG. forget password, registration of users).
Having the form provided by Keycloak itself is really more recommended
way for this.

Marek