[keycloak-user] Auth0 Lock alternative

Robert Smol robert.smol at stereoit.com
Wed Aug 1 04:48:08 EDT 2018

Yes, exactly, that is why I was looking for any work on Auth0 Lock [1]
alternative. I believe there are many use cases when you need to show the
form directly on the website instead of redirecting to the page. For
example here [2] we need to show some content next to login form.

Would it be possible to somehow consider this as feature request in the
roadmap? I believe we can even sponsor some coder work on this.

[1] - https://auth0.com/lock
[2] - https://vp.eventival.eu/jidff/2018

--
stereoIT  s.r.o.