[keycloak-user] Keycloak customised credential model

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Wed Aug 1 20:10:40 EDT 2018

Hi,

Agree with Pedro, I'd also recommend creating a custom JPA entity for your credentials and use it in your authenticator.

Or maybe there is another way - to file a RFE in JIRA, so maybe the developers are OK with increasing the field length to, say, 32K?

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro