[keycloak-user] Redirect uri is not working

Abdul Basith abdul.basith at iinerds.com
Thu Aug 16 03:14:33 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I have configured a Keycloak standalone server and created a client under a
newly created a realm and given a HTTP url (for ex: http://something.com)in
the "Valid redirect Uri section of client settings.

Then I have added Keycloak to our web application which is developed in
vue.js using the "rockt-vuejs-keycloak-npm". everything worked fine.

Due to security reasons we changed our url to HTTPS  and replaced the
"Valid redirect Uri" with HTTPS URL in  keycloak. But unfortunately we
started getting an error "Invalid redirect URL" while loading the page
and still the redirect URL is pointing to the old http redirect URL.

I have tried by clearing the realm cache. but still getting the error. What
will be the reason for this issue? and how can I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Abdul Basith