[keycloak-user] G Suite SSO incorrect redirect to admin.google.com

Amin Khoshnood noodi.net at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 04:37:55 EST 2018

Hello everybody,
I configured Keycloak through this guide
<https://stories.scandiweb.com/sign-in-to-google-apps-using-saml-protocol-and-keycloak-as-identity-provider-79227fd2e063>
(
https://stories.scandiweb.com/sign-in-to-google-apps-using-saml-protocol-and-keycloak-as-identity-provider-79227fd2e063)
and it imports users from FreeIPA (LDAP).

Right now when I login to G Suite through Keycloak (SAML), Google redirects
me to admin.google.com (with regular user account) and I get the error '
admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only. Regular Gmail accounts
cannot be used to sign in to admin.google.com. Learn more'.

Google support team answered:
"We have noticed that during these last few days a significant number of
cases have been created about this same matter and overall integration with
KeyCloack SSO. We understand how important this configuration is or you and
believe me that we have been working as fast as we can."

You can check these video casts about the problem:

MacOS and Chrome:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16o6B0hzPtiMHBuG9CCBxe860o8JAE8w7/view?usp=sharing
MacOS:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rk2KbV9iMsdg2UQox8p4XKz4soO7Gcuy/view?usp=sharing
iPhone video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12-6iWuL5xx3i0keFA5aPXpN5ghjH0uAn/view?usp=sharing

Do you have the same issue with G Suite SSO or any other services?

Also please let me know if there are any problems with other SPs (service
providers) like Microsoft 365?

Best Regards.
Amin Khoshnood.