[keycloak-user] Add required action "Update Password" to all users after Password Policy change

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jan 4 05:44:13 EST 2018

I guess you can go to tab "Required actions" in the admin console and
switch the checkbox for "Update Password" required action to "default" .
Then all new users should automatically be added to this action AFAIK.

If it's not sufficient, the easiest is likely really to update each user
and manually add requiredAction to him. I would do it with admin REST API.

Marek