[keycloak-user] IdP selection based on email address

Yann Jouanin Yann.Jouanin at witbe.net
Wed Jul 25 09:10:36 EDT 2018

Hello,

We are using keycloak with multiple IdP from our customers. Because we don't want to offer a list of Idp (customer A can't use the idp of customer B), I would like to prompt the user for the email address first and decide then to redirect to a specific IdP based on the domain as an example.

Does somebody here can advise me on the greatest way to implement this behavior?
My first thought was to use a custom flow with a script, but I can't find how to specify the idp to use using script.

Best regards,
Yann Jouanin