[keycloak-user] Custom User Registration flow

Manisha Nandal manisha04.nandal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 05:47:36 EDT 2018

*I built a custom FormAction/FormActionFactory to provide additional
behavior in the registration flow. I'm able to build the JAR, I have
deployed my changes to standalone/deployments directory. Now when going
through the registration process, the FormAction is definitely triggered
but an immediate error is thrown:15:10:38,229 ERROR
[org.keycloak.services.error.KeycloakErrorHandler] (default task-14)
Uncaught server error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/keycloak/services/validation/Validation at
org.keycloak.authenticationspi.RegistrationProfile.validate(RegistrationProfile.java:39)
at
org.keycloak.authentication.FormAuthenticationFlow.processAction(FormAuthenticationFlow.java:214)
at
org.keycloak.authentication.DefaultAuthenticationFlow.processAction(DefaultAuthenticationFlow.java:76)
at
org.keycloak.authentication.AuthenticationProcessor.authenticationAction(AuthenticationProcessor.java:816)
at
org.keycloak.services.resources.LoginActionsService.processFlow(LoginActionsService.java:284)
at
org.keycloak.services.resources.LoginActionsService.processRegistration(LoginActionsService.java:607)
at
org.keycloak.services.resources.LoginActionsService.registerRequest(LoginActionsService.java:659)
at
org.keycloak.services.resources.LoginActionsService.processRegister(LoginActionsService.java:639)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
at
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:140)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:295)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:249)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceLocatorInvoker.invokeOnTargetObject(ResourceLocatorInvoker.java:138)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceLocatorInvoker.invoke(ResourceLocatorInvoker.java:101)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:406)*

*Please tell the missing configuration as it it unable to locate the
class files from keycloak dependencies.*

*Thanks,*

*Manisha*