[keycloak-user] Help needed to perform SSO on iOS

Wei Li weil at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 12:44:28 EST 2018

Hi,

We are trying to perform SSO with OpenID connect using the latest release
version of Keycloak for our mobile apps. The client libraries we are using
is AppAuth.

Everything works expected on Android. I have 2 apps and if I logged into
one of the apps, when I try to login the other app, I will just get
redirected back to the app and that's it.

However, this doesn't seem to be the case for iOS. On the second app, I was
presented with the login screen and I have to enter my username and
password again.

Initially I thought it might be a problem with AppAuth-ios so I asked the
question there[1]. However, it looks like the AppAuth lib is working as
expected. But one of the maintainers does mention that I have to make sure
the IDP is using persistent cookies.

So my questions are:

1. Is Keycloak using persistent cookies?
2. Has anyone tried using Keycloak to perform SSO on iOS, does it work?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/openid/AppAuth-iOS/issues/186
--