[keycloak-user] Keycloak with apache in front

Haikal Rios haikalrios at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:38:45 EDT 2018

Version: 3.4.3

Hello everybody,

I am trying to use keycloak in my application. My structure is apache em front and one server with my application e other server for keycloak

There is ssl in Apache.

When I open my application it is call the login page in keycloak, but when I put login/password and click in log in button My browse is directed to the local address, the same address  that is configured in httpconf section virtual host

ProxyPass "/auth/"  "http://localhost:8180/auth/ <http://localhost:8180/auth/>"
ProxyPassReverse "/auth/"  "http://localhost:8180/auth <http://localhost:8180/auth>/“

Anyone have idea about this problem? Maybe is configuration apache, maybe not.