[keycloak-user] Keycloak with apache in front

Haikal Rios haikalrios at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:44:49 EDT 2018

Hello,

I can’t do work it.

Maybe you don't know what I mean. I will try explained better.

I am using apache in front by proxy mode. The request arrive in apache after this it send for server responsible for request.

My application is running in a server and keycloak in other but both use apache.

When I open application its work. My app send request for keycloak that show the authentication page, so good. But when a press login button the URL send the page is server local, the same server  in http.conf see below.

> ProxyPass "/auth/"  "http://localhost:8180/auth/ <http://localhost:8180/auth/>"
> ProxyPassReverse "/auth/"  "http://localhost:8180/auth <http://localhost:8180/auth>/“\

Maybe this problem is in apache configuration, maybe not, anybody have opinion about whats happing ?\

Haikal Rios