[keycloak-user] Can KeyCloak support Multi-lateral SAML federation?

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 04:04:22 EDT 2018

Keycloak server currently has no way to refresh the metadata of other
parties in the federation, this functionality would need to be implemented.
It looks like rather a good feature though, related to a more narrow
usecase of [1]. Feel free to raise a feature request in JIRA.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-4199.