[keycloak-user] Add Display Name in Client Authorization Resources and Scopes Pages

Brian Brooks (US) Brian.Brooks at datapath.com
Wed Oct 3 16:56:34 EDT 2018

Are there any plans to add the Display Name column to the client authorization "Resources" page and "Authorization Scopes" page?

Right now, when the Display Name is set, it doesn't seem to be used for anything.  We'd like our customer's to have a "friendly" Display Name while we set the resource "Name" and scope "Name" fields to more programmatic-oriented identifiers.

Is there an existing JIRA requesting this change?

I saw this mailing list post that seem to be related:
"On Fri Nov 3 03:37:27 EDT 2017, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
> BTW, Why do you display the "name" value on the screen instead of the
> display name value?  Not a critical issue, but a noted quirk.

Probably just wasn't updated when we added display name field as originally
we only had the name. JIRA/PR welcome ;)"
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2017-November/012164.html

Brian Brooks
Sr Software Engineer
Brian.Brooks at datapath.com
Office: +1 678 252 4498
2205 Northmont Pkwy, STE 100
Duluth, GA 30096

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains information that is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.