[keycloak-user] Keycloak & Large # of Realms

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Nov 3 03:37:27 EDT 2017

On 27 Oct 2017 1:10 am, "John D. Ament" <john.d.ament at gmail.com> wrote:

Adding a query param was one option we were talking about.  The other was
to introduce a new endpoint to do this querying.  Either way it should also
be a lighter DB query that pulls back the id/name combinations.

BTW, Why do you display the "name" value on the screen instead of the
display name value?  Not a critical issue, but a noted quirk.

Probably just wasn't updated when we added display name field as originally
we only had the name. JIRA/PR welcome ;)

John