[keycloak-user] Need help to Manage SSO in node application without any library

Shubham Akodiya sakodiya at grepruby.com
Tue Oct 23 08:55:23 EDT 2018

Hi Team,

I'm integrating the node application with keycloak without using
*keycloak-connect
library, *So In this case, I'm handling the following things at my end -
- Managing user session.
- Display our app login page instead of keycloak default page.
- Performing the user authentication and authorization using the keycloak
URLs.

I have taken the reference of this app
<https://github.com/v-ladynev/keycloak-nodejs-example> but I'm facing the
problem in SSO and I'm guessing that this is happening because of not using
the keycloak library, In which session is managed by keycloak. So how to
achieve this in my application ?

Thanks,
Shubham Akodiya