[keycloak-user] Need help to Manage SSO in node application without any library

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 13:54:20 EDT 2018

I would suggest reconsidering this approach and rather leverage what is
already there. Using the login pages from Keycloak is the best practice, in
terms of security, flexiblity and maintenance. Using our connect adapter
(or a different OIDC library) is also highly recommended over trying to
implement your own.