[keycloak-user] Temporarily Locked response from openid-connect

Hylton Peimer hylton.peimer at datos-health.com
Sun Oct 28 07:24:39 EDT 2018

We have a user that is Temporarily Locked due to incorrect password entry.

When attempting to get the access/refresh token from the openid-connect
endpoint: /protocol/openid-connect/token
with grant_type=password, we receive the following error message:

Http Status: 401

{
    "error": "invalid_grant",
    "error_description": "Invalid user credentials"
}

In a previous version we received a message that indicated the user was
Locked.

Is there another way to get this information in response to token request?