[keycloak-user] shared UMA 2.0 resource & scope based policies

Marek Lindner mareklindner at neomailbox.ch
Wed Jan 16 06:51:03 EST 2019

On Wednesday, 16 January 2019 19:38:45 HKT Pedro Igor Silva wrote:
> Here it is.

Thanks! The difference between your evaluation test and mine appears to be
that you tested the shared scope.

To summarize:
a) Alice does allow Bob to perform album:view.
b) Alice does not allow Bob to perform album:modify.

When Bob tries to access album:view I'd expect PERMIT whereas when
album:modify is attempted DENY should be the result. Do we agree ?

I attached screenshots for both evaluation attempts. Both (view and modify)
yield PERMIT. That should not be the case or am I missing something ?

Regards,