[keycloak-user] shared UMA 2.0 resource & scope based policies

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 06:58:30 EST 2019

Now I see. The result is giving a false-positive but the set of granted
permissions should be correct.

To check that, could you click "Show Authorization Data" link on the top of
the result page and see how the permissions look like in the generated
token? You should see:

"authorization": {
    "permissions": [
      {
        "scopes": [
          "album:view"
        ],
        "rsid": "7e1ae12b-e733-4090-9f84-8242f9192288",
        "rsname": "Amazing sunsets"
      }
    ]
  },