[keycloak-user] Error when using https

u c umair.chagani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 00:28:06 EST 2019

I have the below keycloak-gatekeeper config that works fine.  However when
I switch "discovery-url" to my https domain:

"discovery-url: https://sso.mydomain.live/auth/realms/myrealm"

I get the following error after I login with keycloak-gatekeeper

"unable to exchange code for access token {"error": "mime: no media type"}"

The discovery URL is the only thing I am changing.  When I go to "
https://sso.mydomain.live/auth/realms/myrelam/.well-known/openid-configuration"
I can see all the same information that I see when i go to "
http://192.168.1.164:8080/auth/realms/myrealm/.well-known/openid-configuration
"

Anyone have any clues as to why this isn't working?

keycloak-gatekeeper config:

discovery-url: http://192.168.1.164:8080/auth/realms/myrealm
client-id: my-client
client-secret: xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
listen: 0.0.0.0:3001
redirection-url: https://test.mydomain.live
upstream-url: http://192.168.1.162:8123
encryption-key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
enable-authorization-header: true
enable-authorization-cookies: true
verbose: true
enable-logging: true