[keycloak-user] Fwd: keycloak - Twilio integration

Victor Alejo victor at dvelp.co.uk
Wed Mar 6 08:57:38 EST 2019

Hi,

first, thank yoou in advance for reading this question, and sorry if this
is not the appropiate channel, is the only link I have seen.

We would like to use keycloak as our authentication SSO with Twilio Flex.
We alredy have a realm set up and we are now in the configuration.

Basically we have everything but the issuer ID.

Certificate: OK
SSO URL: OK
https://sso.develop.stentle.com/auth/realms/customer-support/protocol/saml
*Identity Provider Issuer:  We tried everything but we get "unknown login
requester".*

*realm:  customer-support*

Any help will be appreciated.
Please let us know if you need any other information.

Thank you very much

Regards