[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Moving container images to Quay (from Docker Hub)

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 06:12:36 EST 2019

Docker has gained too much ownership around containers. Red Hat is doing a
lot of investments around improving that to give people flexibility and
choices when it comes to containers. This includes Podman, Buildah and
Quay.io. That being said it is obviously still important for us that
container images are still available to those that choose to use Docker
tools, so we will make sure you still can docker run keycloak.

Any reason why not Quay?! ;)