[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Moving container images to Quay (from Docker Hub)

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 06:14:42 EST 2019

Right now the images are available both on Quay and Docker Hub. With
potentially removing Docker Hub in the future.

You can find the images in Quay here:
https://quay.io/organization/keycloak

In Quay it's keycloak/keycloak instead of jboss/keycloak as we do want to
get away from the false impression that Keycloak is only for Java stuff.