[keycloak-user] Priority order of OIDC Token mappings

David Erie (US) David.Erie at datapath.com
Tue Mar 12 18:20:55 EDT 2019

Hi,
I am trying to create two sets of OIDC Token mappers in my OIDC client. One set are "user attribute" mappers, and the other set are "hardcoded" mappers. I want the hardcoded ones to take precedence over the user attribute ones. However, the Priority Order seems to be random. It's not based on the type of mapper as the documentation and initial experimentation led me to believe, and it's not based on the order in which they are created. How can I guaranteed the order in which these mappers are applied?

Thank you for the help,
Dave